Saturday, 25 October 2014

[mail Don] About school


Thank you your mail.
I remerbered what you wrote for me.
I am studyig Hue university medicine and pharmacy. In Vietnam, this school is famous. It is top 3 school training doctor, pharmacy...However, I know it is not known in the world :)
on the recent morning, I had a exam about subject pharmacology chemistry. It's difficult. I only certain 50%.
Last morning, I went to school by foot. It was crazy. I was late class. My teacher was angry and give me a bad score but I didn't feel sad because, I like to go to school by foot :) however, my school is far from my home, so I always go to school by motorbike. I think using myself foot to go to school is very interest. I can look anything around the street, listen to any sound of morning and It's good for heathy.
Don, can you give me a news, any news or any what of you, I will give my comments about it?
Thank Don,
Linh       


Don fix it for me

Hello!

Great work on your writing. I fixed some parts below for you.
You are doing really well. Actually there are mistakes, but only small ones. I can understand exactly what you mean! So that is really awesome!
May I use your writing in part of one of my lessons? With your permission?

I don't have a lot of time now to tell a funny story. :( But I really love to tell my stories. I made a little blog, and this weekend I will try to add some stories on there. I will let you know about them!


Thank you your mail.
I remembered what you wrote for me.
I am studying at Hue university medicine and pharmacy. (The name of the school is Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy> ? Or you are studying Medicine and pharmacy at Hue University?) In Vietnam, this school is famous. It is one of the top 3 schools for training doctors, and pharmacy...However, I know it is not known in the world :)
Recently, I had an exam about pharmacology chemistry. It was difficult. I only scored 50%.
Yesterday morning, I went to school by foot. It was crazy. I was late for class. My teacher was angry and give me a bad score, but I didn't feel sad because I like to go to school by foot. :) However, my school is far from my home, so I always go to school by motorbike. I think walking to school is very interesting. I can look at anything around the street, listen to any sound of morning and it's good for my health.
Don, can you give me a news, any news or any what of you, I will give my comments about it?
Thank Don,
Linh       

No comments:

Post a Comment