Monday, 20 October 2014

[email] Learning english by wirting mail

Don Macdonell sent his email for me:

If you're getting this by mistake, I apologize. Please inform me!
Writing assignment for those who are learning.
Writing assignment topic:
Introduce yourself.
Tell me about you and why you are learning English.

After receiving your writing I will correct it and send it back to you with extra tips.
**Sometimes part of your writing might be used in a lesson. Your name and information will not be shared**

My email

Thank you, Don.
Thank for your topic.
My full name is Nguyen Thi Huyen Linh.
My name is given by my father. The truth, I have other name. It's "Hieu". but my father don't like me using this name when I go to school because this name is boy name. I am a girl.
so He gived me name "Huyen Linh". This name is used when I go to school. My classmate call me "Linh". but my family and relationship call me "Hieu". I love all of them. but "Huyền Linh" is more tender and feminine than.
Before, I didn't like learning english because my english isn't good so I bored
but a few day after, I talked with foreigner but I knew very a little what they said and I can't ask them anything.
Now, I try to learn english well to talk very good with them and I want to have toeic 500.
I am lucky when I know you.
Thank.
You made me love english.
I spend for english very much time.
Thanks.

Don fix this mail for me

My full name is Nguyen Thi Huyen Linh.My name is given by my father.( or you can say, 'My father named me' this way is very natural.) The truth is, I have another name. It's "Hieu". But my father doesn't like me using this name when I go to school because this name is a boy's name. I am a girl.
So he gave me the name "Huyen Linh". This name is used when I go to school. My classmate call me "Linh", but my family and relatives call me "Hieu". I love both of them. But "Huyền Linh" is the more tender and feminine one.
Before, I didn't like learning English because my English wasn't good so I got bored.

But a few day after, I talked with foreigner but I knew very little, and didn't know what they said and I couldn't ask them anything.
Now, I will try to learn English, to talk very well with them and I want to have a TOEIC score of 500.
I am lucky to know you.
Thanks.
You made me love English.
I will spend a lot of time for English.
Thanks.
Great work!
I will send another assignment to you soon!

Thank you, Don!


No comments:

Post a Comment